Standards of Employment
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We pride ourselves on employing high quality, high performing individuals with a passion for our patients, residents, and clients. Before completing application please read the following standards in order to ensure that you will be able to meet our expectations if you should become hired.
What we will expect from you...
- Must undergo pre-employment physical and drug screen testing as requested.
- Must undergo a FBI and State of Michigan background check including providing the Michigan State Police a set of fingerprints.
- Must adhere to organization work rules.
- This is a 24 hour 7 day a week operation that may require regular weekend and occasional holidays to be scheduled.
- Dependability is a must! Attendance is critical to smooth operations. Must adhere to an attendance and tardiness reliability standards policy.
- Professional appearance is important. Must adhere to a Dress Code that includes: good hygiene, no excessive jewelry or visible body piercing (except ears), appropriate/tasteful tattoo (all others to be covered), and neatly trimmed fingernails (nail length to be only ¼ inch beyond end of finger).
- Good communication skills and positive attitude. Teamwork is a must!
- Compassion and respect for those trusted in your care.
What you can expect from us...
- Pleasant and supportive work environment that promotes satisfaction
- Fair treatment, pay and benefits.
- Open communication and information with opportunities to provide suggestions for improvements.
- Regular performance feedback.
- Compassion and respect for you as a person.