General Visitation Guidelines
General Visitation is from 3 pm to 8 pm, Monday – Saturday and 11 am to 4 pm, Sunday
- When visitor arrives, the operator will call the Beach Neighborhood to verify that they can visit the patient.
- After Beach staff confirms the patient can have a visitor, the operator will complete temperature and screening questions.
- The screened visitor will wait for Beach staff to escort them directly to the patient’s room.
- After visitation, visitor will be escorted back to the front desk by staff to sign out.
Additional Visitation allowed for caregiver training:
Training time will be scheduled between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday – Sunday
- Patients requiring a home caregiver to be trained.
- Patients with disruptive behavior, where a family member is key to their care.
- Patients who have altered mental status or developmental delays (where caregiver provides safety).
- Patient that had a significant change in condition.
- Visits are by appointment ONLY. Set-up through our social work at 989-790-7830.
- Approved visitor appointments will be emailed/faxed to the operator the day before and no later than 7:45 am the day of. It will include name, time of appointment/visit and patient’s name.
- Encourage visitors to come 15 minutes ahead of scheduled appointment.
- Operator at the south entrance will verify visitors are on the list and here at the correct time.
- Operator will complete temperature and screening questions.
- The screened visitor will wait for staff to escort them. No, wandering facility.
- After training/visitation, visitor will be escorted back to the front desk by staff to sign out.