HealthSource is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our patients, residents, staff, and community. During the community increase of COVID-19, we are limiting visitors within our facility until the transmission of COVID-19 is no longer a threat.
Our patient care philosophy depends greatly on engaging families to be part of the healing process. The decision to limit visitors was difficult and made only after careful consideration of our infection control practices and review of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
Below are the visitation guidelines by center:
Long-Term Care Center
Click here to view visitation instructions and expectations.
Medical Rehabilitation Center – Beach Neighborhood
One healthy visitor per patient at any one time will be allowed by appointment only.
The visitor must:
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Be healthy and pass the facilities COVID-19 screening process.
- A face mask covering the nose and mouth must be worn throughout the visit.
- Must use hand sanitizer entering and exiting rooms.
- Maintain 6’ social distancing during visits.
- When the visit is over the visitor must promptly return to the reception desk to check out. Please no wandering the facility.
Behavioral Medicine Center
We appreciate your understanding during these uncertain times. Our goal is to protect you, your loved one, and our staff.
Click HERE for more information on what HealthSource Saginaw doing to protect our patients, residents, staff, and community.